Translate

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hello Spring! + Update on my plans/life

I realized I am going to miss Winter season like crazy. I love wearing sweaters, cardigans, and long sleeves. Not to mention beanies and boots! The fact that it's going to be hotter is NOT going to stop me from wearing what I want to wear, I'm weird & get cold randomly anyways!

I guess I should be excited for the new trends and keep expressing my style.


Try new things and dress to impress.


There is so much I want to do this year, like start school, read more often, continue eating healthy and staying in shape.


I don't think being lazy and cute is going to get me anywhere! :P
I love the image below, its so chic, bohemian, and still sexy!
I have yet to try an outfit like this, I was into maxi dresses last year but never actually expressed the style much.


The picture below is exactly what I imagine now that I think of spring and my sense of style. Light pastel colors, and maybe some tropical prints?! 
Cute sandals, starbucks, candles, jewelry, succulents, aloe vera, fragrances, sunnies, and being adventurous is what I'm all about, and if you know me in person you know I obsess over these things!




Being creative and using my imagination is what I am known best for. I won't stop, its a hobby and I want to be more creative with a few plans and projects I have planned that I have yet to announce. Stay tuned!


^And I leave you with the quote I used for my speech when I graduated High School. "Life isn't about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself" -George Bernard. This is perfect and so on point. ^
_____________________________________________________

"The world is a beautiful mirror that is always reflecting yourself back to you. What you see happening in your outer worlds is a representation of what is going on somewhere in your inner world." If you are angry and show resentment...you are probably feeling the same way inside. If you want to keep growing everyday being happy and smiling, that is your choice and you are responsible for your own actions, if you want to succeed, do what you think is best for you and everything you need to do to achieve your goals. These are some thoughts I always have in the back of my head. I have to go to sleep with a smile on my face because as the day is ending, I woke up this morning, I'm healthy, I have everything I need, & people that care about me. 

"The world is your mirror and your mind is a magnet. What you perceive in this world is largely a reflection of your own attitudes and beliefs" -Michael LeBeuf

Night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment