Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

MACs Prep + Prime Natural Radiance base visage Review

Not to be confused with the first Prep + Prime skin base visage that is $30.00
Their latest Prep + Prime natural radiance base visage cost me around $45.00 

So I bought this MAC product without hesitation, I was in there looking for the skin base visage but when the make up artist told me about the latest one & actually showed me the testers for it & the different textures from both products, I definitely gave in with their latest one. I absolutely loved the texture of it, much more smooth than the older one with illuminating pearl powders reflect optic brightening. 

I don't regret buying it, although this is my first base that I bought I feel like it works so well for me, this base hydrates & primes to improve foundation application. It really does control my oily skin & helps my make up stay on all day. I love the fact that it has Vitamin E & C including antioxidants which is really important for our skin.

I'm almost done with this bottle, I've had it for about 5 months, & I have actually seen some improvement in my skin. I would definitely buy this product again.

No comments:

Post a Comment