Translate

Friday, August 9, 2013

Bonjour Lolita

I was so excited to work with Roselee, the owner/founder & designer for Bonjour Lolita. I quote "A vintage based clothing line influenced by old Hollywood glamour & flapper feel" 


This shoot was so uncalled for... we had something else planned, something a bit more professional but when those plans were cancelled Roselee & I didn't hesitate to still have a mini shoot by ourselves. 
From what seemed to be a walk in the woods turned out to be a perfect place to set a vintage feel environment! 


These crop tops are so chic, they can be dressed up (like the outfit I'm wearing) or dressed down! It's a versatile garment that you can wear all year long no matter the season. As classy as white screams, the cotton material is soft and very easy to maintain. I absolutely love this top. 
For only $15.00 you really can't go wrong, mostly with international shipping! 


This was the launch of her line & it was a great collective piece. I was so excited to work with her, & help with anything she needed! I'm excited for anything else she has in store for Bonjour Lolita. Although I am a bit late on posting this, I couldn't pass the opportunity to tell you how great & amazing this experience was & to be able to help a friend achieve her goals & get the word for Bonjour Lolita out there! 
Can't wait for this next Thursday for a new and upcoming photoshoot! Stay tuned! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment