Translate

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Laced shorts for Fall?

I'm loving the sound of this already!
I love the idea of getting creative every season with a new or special garment.

This Summer we saw a lot of studded shorts, although they will still be in style, we are always looking for new trends.
The lace on these shorts are just lovely!
I love the fact that it gives these shorts a vintage look

 A basic white keeps the look simple, & the color is great for combining & matching!


A basic white keeps the look simple, & the color is great for combining & matching!

 I love the idea of decorating your shorts, your outfit won't look so plain if its a casual outfit
 This is a trend I will definitely be trying for Fall.
I will also do a tutorial so stay tuned! 

What do YOU think?
Hot or Not?

comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment