Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Target & Urban Outfitters mini Haul

A few weeks ago I went to Target & I decided to check for watches & I found this one! I was looking for a watch with roman numerals because I have a tattoo on my wrist that is a date in roman numerals & I thought it be awesome to match the watch with my tattoo. 

At first I was iffy about the diamond as the 12 o' clock, but everything else about it convinced me to get it, so I did!
The same day my boyfriend & I were at Target, he bought me these adorable leopard sandals that I've been wanting.
Target is so amazing. 

That same day I stopped by two more stores to browse, one which was Urban Outfitters. One thing I love is Pugs, I loooove lovveee lovee Pugs. & how do you think I felt when I saw this top? I was so excited I had to buy it. 
When I visit my sister, I always take pictures of her pug & tag the photos with "#ThugPug" & felt like this top was perfect.
The one I bought is a tank top and a medium in guys' sizes.
I bought it and sewed it so it could fit me perfect, & now I can't stop wearing it!

The second store I visited was Cotton On. Like I said before, I don't think I can go in there without finding something really nice that will last me a long time. 
I don't have pink sandals & the way these are designed made me fall in love with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment