Translate

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lolita Lempicka

My boyfriend surprised me with this amazing present.
I never really bought perfume because none had caught my attention but when my boyfriend told me he wanted to buy me something for Christmas but wanted me to pick it but still be a surprise I didn't quite think of what it would be. 
I was introduced with Lolita Lempicka by my sister Angie, its an old perfume she used to wear & when I smelled it I fell in love with it, but of course this was a while back! 
We were in the Cabazon Outlets, I believe it was my second time there & I was so excited because they have an Aldo shoe store there, he had promised to buy the boots I've been raving about for the longest, unfortunately they weren't carrying them in that store ):
Anyways, I left sad but we kept walking around when he tells me to go into the fragrance store, I was sort of surprised!
I smelled Juicy Couture, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Dior, Marc Jacobs, and surprisingly none of them were my style nor suited me at all! 
I remember only "lolita" & just asked the assistant to help me find it, & she brings "Lolita Lempicka"! Once I smelled it I knew I was taking this one home!
 So this was my boyfriends Christmas present to me!

Additional items that were included;
A bracelet with four different charms

No comments:

Post a Comment