Translate

Thursday, January 19, 2012

How to refresh your wardrobe for Winter!

I visit Lauren Conrad's website once in a while, I can't lie; I love her style, I was recently browsing through a post she published & these two outfits were more my style & what I liked best, so I wanted to share them with you!

1. Mix your textures...
If your office allows for a little more outfit creativity, take advantage with cool textures and prints. Add a classic white button-down to a chunky-knit cardigan and a little leather skirt. Stay warm with a pair of opaque tights and add interest with a pop of leopard-print.
2. Cinch your sweater... 
Bundle up stylishly by adding a sweater coat to a girlie dress; just cinch at the waist and add a pair of seasonal boots to complete your cozy-chic office apparel.
Check out this link to see what you need to invest on during this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment