Translate

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Viridiana gave me a hand

Viridiana is one of my really close friends. I met her in history class because of our friend Tori. She also got me a job where we are both working in now. She's one of the nicest and sweetest girls I've ever met and known. Well this year for my b-day we went shopping during our lunch break, I had wanted to buy a mannequins hand for my rings and I found one at Icing's, she was sweet enough to buy it for me since she didn't know what else to get me or what I wanted. So here it is, & I love it. 
Below are pictures with my rings and bracelets. I really love the fact that so many rings fit on it.  
I also wanted a bracelet holder but I just realized that I can fit a few bracelets on this hand.

I left it in my bathroom and it looks so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment