Translate

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Clinique Acne Solutions foundation Review - 5 stars

This foundation works great. I was breaking out like crazy before using this product, getting pimples & a lot more black heads than I have ever gotten. I decided to try the acne solutions foundation before trying the dark spot corrector treatment, for the reason being that breaking out caused dark spots but I first had to get rid of my acne & work from there. 
Up to this day my face is clearer than ever & I couldn't be happier about it. 
I didn't use it everyday which helps because it has lasted me a few months now & I am pretty sure it's still halfway full.
 I do get a little lazy at night & forget to take my make-up off & wake up with small irritations. You should really avoid leaving it on throughout the night because of all the bacteria that is accumulating on your face!
I don't wear this foundation unless I go out, I just use a tinted moisturizer that works just fine throughout the day. I don't even see any discoloration or dark spots on my face anymore & I love that!  I definitely give it 5 stars & recommend it to anyone fighting acne or for anyone looking for full coverage! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment