Translate

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Random shopping moment

I work at an accessory store in stonewood mall, & I often look for cute stuff when the shop is not busy, I saw this bangle while I was actually organizing the bracelets by style. I really liked the colors on this bangle, lately I've been into the bright orange color, if you notice this bangle has an awesome orange tone, also, a black and a nice clear-tan color.  
 
I decided to go to Forever 21 to buy a shirt that would go along with the bangle, & what do I find there?

The matching earrings! 

How?! 

I don't know but I'm somewhat glad I did. 

Its one of my few favorite accessories, and I found the earrings! This was exciting, haha.
Just thought I'd share with you some of my happy moments while le shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment